Over the years I’ve worked almost everywhere: big business, small business, non-profit, government, politics, academia, and in several countries. The consultancy list is longer.
- Designed national innovation policy as innovation secretary of the Dutch Prime Minister
- Trained >500 startups in >20 countries in the latest and greatest startup tools and skills
- Taught corporate clients, MBA & undergrad students at UC Berkeley and Utrecht University
- Designed and ran experiments for Apple with small and medium enterprises
- Was the first (and only) professor of public sector innovation in the world, figuring out how to boost innovation in public organizations and non-profits
- Set up my own think tank (www.kl.nl) to boost the knowledge economy in the Netherlands
- Ran an art house cinema in Amsterdam